Monday, May 18, 2009

The WORST Graff Comp ever ...

A week ago , I already told the organiser use plywood for graffiti competition . But they decide to used canvas because he said they have budget ( from goverment / rakan muda ).
Today I was invited as a judge in this graffiti competition ( production on today & solo on tomorow ).
9:15am I receive a morning call from the organiser saying that the competition going to start very soon and he want me to go early .

9:55am - Once i reach the place I reallised 95% of the canvas still not yet put up for the contestant ....



10:15am - Sudenly they realised the canvas was not suitable for graffiti because it move when the wind blow so they decide to use plywood ...

10:45am - They odered the plywood , white paint and start change the canvas to plywood . Now the organiser ask me to go home because it may take some time and he want me to come back on 2pm . ( WTF ? You wake me up early morning for nothing ???? )

2:03am - I retuned and there was only 40% of the plywood job was done . The worker work very ... very ... very ... slow & the workers was enjoy smoking and relaxing , no one realised this graff comp should start 4 hours ago ( 10am )...

3:15pm - All the contestant wait and wait and wait . Some of them very angry ...

3:49 - All the contestant have to help the workers to get the plywood done , but where is the organiser ? The organiser totaly LOST ....

5:49pm - Finaly , all the plywood was done and everyone get the cans and start the competition ...

6:15 - Everyone is rushing to get the job done because the sky is geting dark ...

7:30pm - The sky was totaly dark and all the contestant still have long way to go . I was so angry & piss off bout this lausy management and I went home & decide to judge the production artwork by tomorow ...

I would like to said thank you to all the contestant that help the ass hole set up the plywood & support graffiti art . For the organiser , please ask and listen if you got no idea to run this comp . I know you guys got budget ( from goverment / rakan muda ) , so WHAT ?????


 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari