Sunday, May 25, 2008

A Fight !

Last night I was spinning at Eleven bar , my buddy drop by and show support by 1am . Everything was cool and soooo hapening , suddenly 2 Ah Beng's shows up & complain bout the music that I play , that’s how the fight start . My bro ( David ) head get hit by a Carlsberg bottle and he get 6 stich's , after that we when to clinic , Melaka Tengah police station , general hospital and Bahagian Jenayah police station , the whole process start from 2am to 6am .... Thanks bro , what you did last night really means a lot for me , get well soon !

( Btw , I dont think the place suitable for me to spin anymore so I already resign the job last night )

3 Tribe:

joe tribe said...

thanks bro ! he ok now ...
ya , those people should be executed !

Nicole said...

ouch~~ it sure hurts....
conclusion:
1. no Ah Bengs should run free on
earth,
2. hitting the head with a
carlsberg bottle definitely 100%
hurts you...

Anita said...

kesian....Hope your brother get well soon !

Should send those Ah Bengs to Irak !

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari